Club website training will take place in the BUTE PC lab on Monday 28th Feb at 1830hrs
Every club must send at least one person to this training, unless the following are all complete on your google site
1. Intro Blurb complete
2. Contact details complete
3. Committee page up to date inc photos
4. At least one image or slideshow on your home page
5. Your constitution is available through your site
6. Your events calendar displays your regular training times
7. Your site has information on how to join and when/where to go.
ps. there is an issue with some club name headers (the white text which says 'xyz club' at the top right hand side of your site) not lining up with the rest of the blue bar (like this
) I can sort this for you, let me know if you have this problem (this is what it should look like).
3) Transport: Please can we try and get bookings in early - we now no longer have the espace so there is a little more pressure. Andrea will start fining next week now that you have had a couple of weeks to get back into the swing of things, and even worse, you may not get a car. Please remember to keep going off BUCS.
4) Dates for Diaries: President Question time at 1830 in School 6 on the 10/3. All members of the exec will be there to talk about their roles so that you are clued up for Hecklings on the 14/3 also in School 6 at 1800. NB - wear trainers to Hecklings as it is Sport your Trainers Day - you have been warned. The transport budgets will be discussed at the PQT. Elections are on the 18/3. All of this is really important so that you can make an informed decision on positions for next year.
5) AU Charities Officer: We have an AU charities officer - Fiona Dutton. If you have any good ideas that we can link into a charity the please contact her on fcd6@ and we can see what we can do!
6) Octopush: Could those that have an interest in Octopush get in contact with the Sub Aqua - they are looking to recruit this term to put a regular side together. Fiona feb22@ is the contact.
7) Next Wednesday is Mental Wealth Wednesday: There will be free access to the gym from 1pm onwards, a 1mile race around the track and various other bits and pieces (gazebo, food etc.) down here at the Sports Centre. Please spread the word.
8) From Oxfam: Please see attached
9) From FS: This year Saints Sport have been proudly supporting the FS 2011 models in their preparations for the big night. For those of you who have not got a ticket for the show, there will be a limited number of afterparty tickets available for £15 next Thursday at wristband collection. Keep an eye out for more information.
10) From Ernst and Young: (They sponsor Hall Sport)
Ernst and Young in St Andrews Tomorrow. Win an Ipad.
Tomorrow 18th February. EY will be in town all day to meet you. We will be all over campus to answer any of your questions.
Come and ask us about our quiz cards and be in for the chance of winning itunes vouchers or an Ipad.
If you can't see find us we will be outside the careers centre between and 9 and 5.
Or if you can't make it: enter our online game.
Or join our Facebook group:
See everyone tomorrow!
Ernst and Young St Andrews Campus Team
The next Sinners Sport will be Wednesday Week 4 - Please again get there in stash, and also trainers please!