Blues and Colours tonight! Saints Sports Day on Saturday - oh, and some alumni wedding of course (another statistic some have said, though this one accompanied by a truly fantastic film!) Anyhow, here's the bulletin: (number 8 is URGENT!)
1) Tonight: Photos at 6pm, dinner at 7pm, awards at 8.30 and dance at 10pm! See you there!
2) Facilities: Meeting Purdie C at 5pm next thursday about proposed facility updates
3) Safety Policies: these are due in by the end of next week - they have all been left in your pigeon holes for collection and just need updating.
4) Kukri Meetings: Meetings with the guys from Kukri are on the 10/11th May for ordering team kit for next year. The sign up polls can be found on last week's bulletin.
5) JYA/JSA achievements: Any study abroad students that have played to a high standard here, can you ask them to contact me so that we can get the recognised for any achievements they have made enabling said achievements to be put on their transcript.
7) Email Accounts:
We are making some changes to your @saints-sport.com Google Apps account.
What this change will mean for you:
- Access to many more Google products. You'll soon be able to use all the Google services with your saints-sport.comaccount (for example Picasa, for photos).
- New sign in option. You will be able to sign in to Google services from the regular sign-in pages (like http://mail.google.com). Your username is your full saints-sport.com email address.
What you need to do:
- Review the Transition Checklist. (this is important, as the changes could result in your offline mail not being synced with Outlook, Iphones etc)
- If you have other questions, please contact email@example.com
AU Web Officer
Enterprise is closed Fri 29 Apr and Mon 2 May, therefore you need to collect the hire cars that you have booked on Thursday 28 Apr.
Enterprise will meet the drivers at 17.30 at the Gateway.
9) Team Photos: Please do try and get one done and framed, it can go up in the pavilion team room to add to the ones dating from 1903.