posted 20 Oct 2011, 16:04 by Ben Peddie
Hope you’re all having a great week and getting keen for the rapidly approaching Sinners Sport next Wednesday! Congrats to the Surf Club for kicking off the first BUCS event of the year with an exciting debut appearance for Saints Sport at the Surf Championships. And to all those who managed to secure a lucky ticket to the quickest sold-out ski trip in history, I’m very jealous!
I’m off to China this weekend for two weeks (23/10/2011 – 06/11/2011) to represent England in the Korfball World Championships. Please read on for the important memos in my absence…
- Procedures for next two weeks:
Procedure for rearranging fixtures: If you wish to have any fixtures rearranged, please notify myself (or Elaine if over the next two weeks), at least a week in advance, providing two additional dates that both the home team and away team have free. Opponents’ fixture information is available to all through the Fixtures and Results section of the BUCS website.Transport confirmation: Please check the transport confirmation page, available from the CMP home page, for confirmation of transport bookings (you won’t necessary receive an email confirming the booking).Deadline for Club Memberships lists: Deadline is this Friday (21st) for all clubs to share their memberships list on Google Docs with Sam (email@example.com). Please meet this deadline to avoid fines.Sinners Sport: Wednesday 26th October – Get. Keen. Tickets will be available for clubs to purchase for the bagainous price of £1 per ticket on the afternoon of the event. Keep your eyes peeled on the Facebook event for further information.
- Fixtures: Elaine (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be the main contact in the AU for fixture issues/queries whilst I am away. Please do appreciate that she is taking on a considerable additional workload when making any fixture requests.
- Mobile contact: I will NOT be contactable by phone. I will be handing the President’s mobile to Neil, who will be acting AU President in St Andrews in my absence. Neil will deal with any requests/issues via phone where possible, or direct on to the relevant persons.
- Emails: I will have limited access to emails in China. Whilst I will try to respond to the majority of emails, please do not expect immediate replies, especially on the less urgent matters.
- Other club matters: Please note that Rona will available in the office as per normal (Monday to Friday); please direct any club issues to her where possible (email@example.com).
Boom, all done! Have a fantastic two weeks folks and I shall see you all soon!!! Keep training hard, playing hard, and partying hard at Sinners :-)
With muchos Saints Sport love,