Hope you're all surviving the colder days and are not too bogged under with deadlines - I've heard the 'd-word' knocking about a bit too much lately!
This week I would like to give a special mention to Women's Volleyball 1sts for a fantastic result this Wednesday as they brought down the previously undefeated Edinburgh Napier, and also to Saints Cheerleading who brought back a massive silver medal from their first ever competition. Well gone everyone involved!
Onto this week's bulletins...
- Pigeon Holes: Club pigeon holes have been relocated to the upstairs of the Sports Centre, opposite the Staff Room (adjacent to the President's Office). This is in line with the redevelopments that are taking place but is also a more secure and safe location for club mail to be stored.
- BUCS Handbooks: I will put a pile of BUCS handbooks on top of the pigeon holes. If your club competes in BUCS, please take one and familiarise yourself with the general and sports specific guidelines.
- AU Exec Question Time: Thursday 1st December; School 6 (The Quad); 7-8pm. This is your chance to pass feedback onto your AU Executive. What are we doing well? What needs to be improved? Can we make things easier for clubs? What ideas would you like to see us implementing? Any questions to do with sport at St Andrews are welcome, whether it is for a specific Exec member, or for the AU as a whole. At least the Club Captain/President (or committee representative in their absence) from each club must attend as there will be important information communicated at the start. Although it is recommended that you send several members - your feedback allows us to do a better job!
- London 2012 Opportunity: Fancy getting involved with the Olympics this summer, and what more, getting paid for it? Check out the attached advert.
- SUS PAC Newsletter: Check out the link for the Physical Activity newsletter from SSS.
That's it folks, enjoy the rest of the week and have an amazing Raisin Weekend!
Muchos Saints Sport love,