posted 4 Jul 2011, 15:58 by Ben Peddie
updated 4 Jul 2011, 16:24
Almost, possibly, one of the last bulletins:
1) TONIGHT 5PM: Facilities meeting at Purdie lecture C - captains and presidents this is your chance to find out about plans and have your say on them. VERY exciting.
2) KUKRI: Attached is a PDF (bookings to date) of current sign up slots for next week (10 and 11 May). Please bear in mind that there are 2 reps coming along and working independently. As such, both tuesday and wednesday are only currently booked for one rep. The links for the doodle poll are below: (one pole per one rep). Please note this is the ONLY time Kukri will be here to sort out kit before september.
Please remember to fill out this form: http://cmp.saints-sport.com/current-info/club-messages/freshershandbook
to get your club's details in the Freshers' week handbook. For any sports centre bookings that you expect to make for next year, please write SPORTS CENTRE instead of a time, as these bookings will not be allocated
until later in the year. This allows us to make space in your entry to include them when they are allocated.
4) Team Entry: Please can those that have to enter in teams for BUCS let us know how many you would like to be entered in and justification for either dropping off teams, or for entering them.
5) Safety Policies: Please can they be in by the end of next week (13th May)
6) Club Comms Induction: Almost all of these to my knowledge have been done, I have therefore included the powerpoint that Andrew Hall and I gave a couple of weeks ago. (Club Captains and Presidents 2)
7) Ultimate Tournament:
There will be high quality mixed ultimate being played all weekend over on the west fields:
Facebook event is:
8) Sinners Sport: 25/5
Have a good last week of term!