posted 16 May 2013, 10:37 by Ben Peddie
I hope you're all well and either free or nearly free from exams! This week's bulletin items are as follows:
1) SPORTS BALL - ONE WEEK TO GO!!
Wristband collection for table guests will take place this coming Tuesday (21st May), 12-2pm Union Main Bar.
After party tickets will be on sale for £5 at the same time. The After Party Ticket gets you access to the VIP Lounge in Liquid where all the dinner guests will be. After Party tickets do not include transport, guests should use the event wall to arrange to share taxis:
2) Cosmos Run - 9th June 2013Make sure you get involved with the COSMOS Beach2Beach Fun Run on 9th of June 2013 from West Sands to East Sands. Its a 4 km course so accessible for everyone from beginners to professionals!
Register at www.entrycentral.com/beach2beach
Get sponsored to run for any local cause you believe in!
3) “Strength and Conditioning in Young Athletes” course - 6th June
Debby will be delivering this course in conjunction with Duncan Caithness. It will run from 6.30-9pm on 6th June and the cost is £25/person. Please see the information attached if you are interested.
4) Fitness Suite Improvement/Squash Court Closure
Please read the following article to find out more about the improvements that will be made over the summer:
5) Club Captains Photos
Please pick these up from my office. There's a free copy per Club Captain/President so plesae make sure your outgoing Club Captain gets theirs!
6) Colours Certificates in Club Pigeon Holes
All colours certificates are now in your club pigeon holes (Half Blues and Blues certificates that weren't picked up are in there too).